Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Joshy's first day of Preschool

Josh attended his first day of preschool. He was so excited and thought he was riding a bus just like Jake. When I told him that I was the bus driver and the bus was the minivan he was none to thrilled. He quickly got over it. He kept rehearsing his day "I go to preschool, play, eat lunch, come home, and then do 4 "B's". He even asked me to spike his hair. When we were walking in he told me that the teachers would love his spikey hair. He is so sweet and I just know that he will love Preschool. I think that my smile was as big as his when I dropped him off. I'm not sure, but I may have got caught skipping out of his class and all the way to the van.







3 comments:

Chris said...

Great pictures...
I bet he had a wonderful first day of preschool (as did Mom) and both are looking forward to Thursday.

Melissa said...

Ahhh...what a backpack!!

Any kisses blown his direction?? :)

Peggy said...

The last photo is priceless ... and so is the spike hair! He is a charmer.