Saturday, September 6, 2008

Super Dad

After we put the boys to bed tonight, Joshua came out of his room as he always does. Michael went to put him back in bed. The following conversation took place

Setting: Josh standing in the hallway with his blanket and pillow in his hand. Michael walks up.

Josh: "I want to weep (sleep) with you"
Michael: "Why? You need to sleep in your bed"
Josh: "The monsters are going to get me"
Michael: "There are no monsters"
Josh: "Well, the storm troopers and Darh Vader are going to jump out of the pictures and get me"
Michael: "They won't jump out of the picture"
Josh: "If they do, I want you to fight them"
Michael: "Ok, I will fight them"

Too cute!! Dad to the rescue.

1 comment:

Grandma Patton said...

Get that Wii remote ready, Michael, and go after them!