Wednesday, August 20, 2008

May the force be with you

Time is running out on things that I can do with Jake on weekdays so we are trying to fit it all in before Monday. We went to the star wars clone war movie today. I wasn't sure if it was going to be too scary for Josh or not, but he assured me that he wouldn't be scared and begged to go with us. Turns out it didn't matter much, as he was more interested in jumping from seat to seat and eating popcorn. At one point I heard him yelling "mommy help me, I need help!" When I looked over to the seat next to me, the seat had closed on him with his head down in the movie seat with his legs straight up in the air kicking. Not sure exactly how that happened, but that's Josh for ya. After I rescued him from the movie seat, Josh and I were both laughing historically out loud at his predicament (He seems to think that it was hilariuos). 31/2 and still not quite ready to sit in a movie theatre. I'm sure people were wondering what the heck we were laughing at since there were no funny moments in this action packed movie. Jacob on the other hand was at the edge of his seat cheering for Anakin. I guess he takes after his uncle Timmy with his love for star wars. After the movie Jacob exclaimed "that was so awesome" and they were both jumping up and down and couldn't stop talking about the movie.


Can you picture this sweet little guy stuck head first into a movie seat with his feet in the air? It makes me laugh just thinking about it. What will he do next?


No comments: