Friday, May 2, 2008

Mothers Day Tea

Jacob's preschool hosted a Mothers Day Tea on Thursday. Jacob was so excited when Josh and I arrived. He was anxious to bring me to the table of muffins and lemonade. He also could not wait to show me the placemat and present he had made for me (see below). They went all out and all of the mothers had a good time. He made the placemat with the color purple. When I acknowledged the color of the placemat he said "Mom, its your favorite color and I wanted to see you smile." He is always so thoughtful and quite the gentleman!! He is so compasionate and has such a big heart. He is having a preschool graduation on May 20th and onward to kindergarten. I think he is going to be a big hit with the teachers next year!


1 comment:

Grandma Patton said...

What a sweet story and placemat. It's a keeper!