Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Great-Grandpa the Fashion Icon

Jacob informed me today that he wanted to move to Ohio so that he could live next to Great Grandpa and walk to his house everyday. When I asked what he loved most about Great Grandpa he responded that he wears really cool clothes. He cracks me up. The boys have such a special bond with Great Grandpa. Although we live far apart the boys talk about him all of the time. The boys talk about him all of the time and always get really excited when they know that he is coming to visit. They have been to fortunate enough to see him at least twice a year through the years and have such a blast. They really make me smile when they are together! Keep up with your great fashion statement Great Grandpa, Jacob thinks you are rock star! They are so fortunate to have you in their life. How lucky am I to know that they aspire to be just like you in so many ways. We all love you!!



No comments: