Sunday, May 25, 2008

In trouble again

When Mike went into the study this morning this is what he found. A goldfish bag that someone had cut slits in all around the top. I don't even think that I need to take a vote to see who you think is the guilty one.
I quickly brought the boys in for questioning. I lined them up on the couch, showed them the evidence along with the scissors and asked "who did this?" With no remorse or fear and a smile on his face he quickly pointed to himself and responded "me". Apparantly I need to find a better place for my scissors. (For the record we were impressed with the precise spacing between each cut.)

1 comment:

Grandma Patton said...

The positive traits I see in this are:
a.Josh is very goal orientated. b.He follows through to complete the task.
c.His fine motor skills are above par for his age.
d.He's truthful.

What more can we ask for!!!