Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Joshua!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!
Today is Joshua's 2nd birthday. I can officially claim that we have hit the terrible two's in which I have been insisting for awhile. Just kidding.....he is my sweet baby boy. Jacob helped him pick a Disney cars birthday theme. When you ask him how old he is he says two and works really hard to hold up two fingers. He has finally mastered it.
This morning Jacob said "Oh my Gosh, Joshua's legs just got longer, but not as long as mine cause I'm going to be five!" Dad and I got a big laugh out of that. He then always follows up with "Don't laugh at me" We're not laughing at you Jake, we're laughing with you. : )

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Happy two's Joshua! We've never met but I know your Grandma Patton very well :-)