Thursday, January 24, 2008

SOLD! and Houston Bound

SOLD! 4 months, 70 showings and some tough negotiations our house is sold. We have been sitting on pins and needles for the last week and a half wondering if this terrible offer would go through. We are definitely not getting what our house is worth, but in this tough market we did the best we could. The house has been on the market for about 4 months and Michael has been commuting back and forth from Houston for about the same. It has been a rough 4 months and we are ready for it to be over and have some sense of normalcy. It seems as though a huge load has been lifted off my shoulders. The moment that I found out I just sat in my chair and I think that the boys have pretty much emptied the toy box and taken over the house again. We have still not purchased a home in Houston as we were waiting on our equity, the boys and I are going to move in with Grandpa and Grandma Denton.

No comments: