Friday, June 12, 2009

Swimming Continued.....

It seems as though our life revolves around swimming right now. They can't seem to get enough. when I wake up in the morning they both have their swim suits on and are ready to go and then beg all day long to go to the pool. I finally have reached a point where they get in the water themselves and I can sit by the pool and watch. I am not to the point where I can read a book and relax but it is sure nice that I don't have to get in everyday! We have been going to the pool early where Josh has his swim lessons. This pool has a diving board and now they are hooked on the diving board. Jake is starting to do cool tricks as he jumps. Hopefully I will have more substance to my blogs other than swimming this summer. Josh inherited one of Jake's team suits. Before swim team started we had to purchase suits and the lady selling them told me the tighter the better. When I tried the larger size on she said that it wasn't tight enough so I went with the size smaller. Well, after we got home he wined and complained that it was too tight and he couldn't wear it. After a few days of torture, I felt bad and bought him the larger size. The suits are not cheap, so I decided to let Josh have it. He wears it to every lesson and even to Jake's practices. I guess it makes him feel special and part of the team. He is too cute!







1 comment:

Grandma Patton said...

WOW-they are doing great off the diving board. I think I know where we will be spending most of Camp Patton. Love the last picture..such good buddies!