Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese - Where a kid can be kid

For those of you who know Jacob, he is an as seen on tv product fanatic. He can recite all of the infomercials on tv and is always wanting us to buy the products. The most advertised is the aquaglobes and purse organizer. He always tells me that they have four different colors and wants to know which I would like and then even tried to get Grandma Denton to purchase one. Jacob has tried to talk Dad into buying the purse organizer for me and tells me that I really need one. Today the boys were watching cartoons and he ran down the stairs and told me that "If you can just drive us to Chuck E Cheese's today kids can play and moms can relax. Thats what the abertisement says." Too funny! Companies sure do now how to use product placement on kids.

No comments: