Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Secret Admirer

Jacob has a secret admirer from preschool! Yesterday when he got home from preschool, I went through his backpack and came across a hallmark envelope with stickers on it. When I opened it there was a folded up construction paper. Naturally, I thought that they he had made a card at school for a family member. When I asked him about it, he said that he has never seen it before. When I opened it..... well, see for yourself what it says. He says he has no idea who it is from or how it got in his backpack. He said that he was going to ask his teacher about it. I will keep you posted if it was a mistake or if he truly has a secret admirer.

3 comments:

Grandma Patton said...

I know I'm a bit prejudice...but how can a girl not fall for this sweet, adorable, boy???

Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Thanks Peggy! I removed the spam comment and added the word verification.