Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great Grandpa Denton

My 82 year old grandpa and his friend Margie are driving from Ohio to California to visit his sister, and made a pit stop in Houston to check out our new house and unpack a few boxes. They decided to escape the snow and we were so glad they came to visit us last weekend and had so much fun with them. We had some really great laughs. Grandpa and Marge were our first overnight guest since we have been married! The boys had been excited all week anticipating their visit. Grandpa even gave them their first card lessons. Thank you Grandpa for coming to visit! You are truly an inspiration and I hope that I can do all the things you are able to at your young age!








1 comment:

Grandma Patton said...

What great pictures! They all made me smile. I want your grandpa's adventurous spirit also!