Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Forever Trip for Forever Stamps

Today I had to go to the post office to buy stamps and $.02 stamps because I failed to send my letters in time. Michael came home from work last night and noticed letters on the counter that I have been meaning to mail for about a week now. They were stamped and ready to go and he could not believe that I did not get them in the mail Saturday because stamps went up to $.41 beginning today. So I sadly made my journey to the post office this morning. I don't know about anybody else, but our post office is always busy and painly slow, and I always have the Josh factor that I put on every shopping trip. Anyway the line was long as usual and Josh was spirited as usual. Two time outs later we finally made to the counter. whooo! My letters are OFF! I also purchased a book of forever stamps. Just try to raise the price on me now Mr. Postman!

No comments: